Registrationperiod for the Examinations of the WS 2018/19
- 15.11.2018 Start of Registration
- 15.01.2019 All Examination performances
- up to 14 days before the date of the exam Anmeldeende Klausuren mit PVL und Abmeldung von Prüfungen
Von vorlesungsbegleitenden (vlb) Prüfungen ist keine Abmeldungen möglich!
Inability to participate in an Examination
If you are unable to partake in an examination due to health reasons, you must present a doctor’s certificate.
Ablauf Anerkennung einer Prüfungsunfähigkeit
1. Print the certificate of inability to participate in an exam.
2. Fill out the upper part of the form.
3. Get your doctor to fill out the lower part of the form.
4. The complete form must be handed in to the examination office directly after the exam, at the latest one week after the exam date. The stamp with the date of reception of the document at the examination office is decisive. You can hand in the form in person during office hours or throw it in the examination office letterbox out of hours. Please take into account that the letterbox is only emptied once per day (usually in the morning). If the certificate has not been received in the correct version on time by the examination office, the examination shall be marked 'failed' 5,0.
Only certificates from the faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering will be accepted for the attestation of inability to partake in an examination.
Certificate from an independent medical examiner
Students to whom the rule applies that they must present a certificate by an independent medical examiner must e-mail the examination office under firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 am on the day of the examination they cannot take part in due to health reasons, stating which doctor they will visit. Then the examination office will send a request for an expert opinion to the chosen medical practice. You find the list of independent medical examiners here.
Examination periods until the Summer Semester 2022
You may find the examination periods until the summer semester 2022 in the following table:
|Examination Office Civil and Environmental Engineering
|Open office hours:
Mondays through thursdays
10 am – 12 pm
2 pm – 3 pm
Building IC, Level 02
|Tel.: +49(0)234 32-23088
Fax: +49(0)234 32-14690
|Chairman of the Examination Committee: Prof. Dr. J. Geistefeldt
|Examination Office Computational Engineering
Open office hours:
Monday through thursday
9 am - 11am
Tuesdays and thursdays
1 pm – 3 pm
Building IC, Level 5
|Tel.: +49(0)234 32-22575
Fax: +49(0)234 32-14616
|Chairman of the Examination Committee:Prof. Dr. K. Hackl