Special Exam Date 14th June 2019
Registration for the special exam on 14th June 2019 is possible from 15th May 2019 to 31st May 2019.
For the following subjects a special exam date is offered:
- Elektrotechnik (17. Juni 2019)
- Höhere Mathematik A
- Höhere Mathematik C
- Mechanik A
Only one exam can be registered. Registration is possible only via FlexNow.
Please check your registration status carefully and continuously on your data sheet in FlexNow.
Registration period for the Examinations of the SS 2019
The exam registration period for the summer semester 2019 can be found here:
Inability to participate in an Examination
If you are unable to take an examination due to health reasons, you must present a doctor’s certificate.
Procedure - Recognition of inability to take an examination
1. Print the certificate of the inability to take an exam.
2. Fill out the upper part of the form.
3. Your doctor should fill out the lower part of the form.
4. The complete form must be handed in to the examination office directly after the exam, at the latest one week after the exam date. The stamp with the date of reception of the document from the examination office is decisive. You can hand in the form in person during office hours or leave it in the examination office letterbox out of hours. Please take into account that the letterbox is only emptied once per day (usually in the morning). If the certificate has not been received in the correct version on time by the examination office, the examination shall be counted as 'failed' 5,0.
Only the official certificates of the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering will be accepted for the attestation of the inability to take an examination.
Certificate by an independent medical examiner
Students who are required to present a certificate by an independent medical examiner must write an e-mail to the examination office at email@example.com by 9 am on the day of the examination they cannot take due to health reasons, which indicates the name of the doctor they will visit. The examination office will then send a request for an expert opinion to the chosen medical practicioner. The list of independent medical examiners can be foundhere.
Examination periods until the Winter Semester 2021/22
All examination periods until the winter semester 2021/22 are listed in the following table:
|Examination Office Civil and Environmental Engineering
|Open office hours:
Mondays through thursdays
10 am – 12 pm
2 pm – 3 pm
Building IC, Level 02
|Tel.: +49(0)234 32-23088
Fax: +49(0)234 32-14690
|Chairman of the Examination Committee: Prof. Dr. J. Geistefeldt
|Examination Office Computational Engineering
Open office hours:
Monday through thursday
9 am - 11am
Tuesdays and thursdays
1 pm – 3 pm
Building IC, Level 5
|Tel.: +49(0)234 32-22575
Fax: +49(0)234 32-14616
|Chairman of the Examination Committee:Prof. Dr. K. Hackl