Fakult√§ten der RUB » Civil and Environmental Engineering » Studium Civil and Environmental Engineering

Where do I find...?

Further institutions at the university

How do I register for an exam?

You can register for exams with the web-based FlexNow portal. You can also review your grades within the FlexNow system.


FlexNow is the online portal for all student of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Students can register for exams and see their grades. Teaching staff can create list of students for exams using FlexNow.


  • RUBCard: student ID card issued after winter semester 2009/10
  • web browser Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 or higher with cryptography module